Ingenious Cyberonics deals with a group of professionals in the field of Learning Resources and Off Grid Solar PV Power Solutions.
Today our Principle vendors are the market leaders in India in the field of AUTOMATION, SIMULATION SOFTWARE AND RENEWABLE ENERGY SOLUTIONS catering to the needs of Educational Institutes and Industries NATION-WIDE. Our customers include reputed NIT’s, IIT’s, Engineering Colleges / Institutes.
Extending our domain vertically, we are constantly trying to provide the state-of-the-art Hardware and software packages, which can be utilized by engineering college so that the students learn the up to date Technologies, which they will eventually use in their Technical careers.
ICPL is an authorized dealers of Cybermotion for PROTEUS VSM AND PROTEUS PCB from Labcenter UK who are the World leaders in Virtual System modelling Simulation software. This software is a proprietary learning resource.
ICPL offers to you the most powerful Simulation software, i.e. PROTEUS VSM, PROTEUS PCB from Labcenter, UK, which is the most widely (de facto Industry Standard) used all over the world.
SPECIFICATION FOR MICROCONTROLLER SIMULATION LABORATORY
Computer Simulation of Microcontrollers VSM Processor simulation bundles listed below are inclusive of ISIS Professional Schematic Capture, ProSPICE Basic simulation, and the Proteus VSM Peripheral Models Library with the Advanced Simulation module,
8051 and 8052
ARM Cortex M0
ARM Cortex M3
Proteus Virtual System Modeling (VSM) combines mixed mode SPICE circuit simulation, animated components and microprocessor models to facilitate co-simulation of complete microcontroller based designs. For the first time ever, it is possible to develop and test such designs before a physical prototype is constructed.
This is possible because you can interact with the design using on screen indicators such as LED and LCD displays and actuators such as switches and buttons. Proteus VSM also provides extensive debugging facilities including breakpoints, single stepping and variable display for both assembly code and high level language source.
Proteus VSM uses our proven ISIS Schematic Capture software to provide the environment for design entry & development. ISIS is a long established product and combines ease of use with powerful editing tools. It is capable of supporting schematic capture for both simulation and PCB design.
At the heart of Proteus VSM is Pro SPICE. This is an established product that combines uses a SPICE3f5 analogue simulator Kernel with a fast event-driven digital simulator to provide seamless mixed-mode simulation. The use of a SPICE kernel lets you utilize any of the numerous manufacturer-supplied SPICE models now available and around 6000 of these is included with the package.
Proteus VSM includes a number of virtual instruments including an Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Function Generator, Pattern Generator and Virtual Terminal as well as simple voltmeters and ammeters. In addition, the simulator can display the logic state at every pin using colored dots. This can be extremely useful when single stepping I/O code.
Should you wish to take detailed measurements on graphs, or perform other analysis types such as frequency, distortion, noise or sweep analyses of analogue circuits, you can do it on the Advanced Simulation Option.
Proteus VSM uses ISIS schematic capture which it core applications includes 'Flyout Parts Bin'. The parts bin and overview window have a new mode whereby they can be hidden to maximize the space assigned to the editing window.
The most exciting and important feature of Proteus VSM is its ability to simulate the interaction between software running on a microcontroller and any analog or digital electronics connected to it.
The micro-controller model sits on the schematic along with the other elements of your product design. It simulates the execution of your object code (machine code), just like a real chip. If the program code writes to a port, the logic levels in circuit change accordingly, and if the circuit changes the state of the processor's pins, this will be seen by your program code, just as in real life.
The VSM CPU models fully simulate I/O ports, interrupts, timers, USARTs and all other peripherals present on each supported processor. It is anything but a simple software simulator since the interaction of all these peripherals with the external circuit is fully modeled down to waveform level.
VSM can even simulate designs containing multiple CPUs, since it is a simple enough matter to place two or more processors on a schematic and wire them together.
Whilst Proteus VSM is already unique in its capability to run near real time simulations of complete micro-controller systems, its real power comes from its ability to perform these simulations in single step mode. This works just like your favorite software debugger, except that as you single step the code, you can observe the effect on the entire design - including all the electronics external to the microcontroller.
In addition to the microprocessor models for each supported family, each Proteus VSM package includes a library of over 6000 device models such as: All manner of standard electronic components including resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, SCRs, op-couplers, op-amps, 555 timers etc
74 series TTL, ECL 10000 series and 4000 series CMOS devices
Analog ICs, Data converters, Switching devices(Diodes, SCRs, IGBTs), Connectors, PLDs & FPGAs
Memory devices including ROMs, RAMs, EEPROMs, RS232/RS485/RS422 etc
Microprocessor support devices such as I/O ports and USARTs
Thermometer & Thermostat models, real time clocks
Laplace transform models, Transducer model, Pulse width control models
Ethernet controller models, Potentiometer models, Line receivers models
I2C,SPI Protocol analyzer and I2C,SPI based peripherals like ADC,DAC, sensors, pots, amplifiers etc
The Proteus VSM library also contains a number of complex peripheral models including LED/LCD displays, matrix keypad, teletype terminal, DC motors, speaker/sounders and much more these models will allow you to interact with the software running on the simulated microcontroller, much as though you were working with a physical prototype.
No. of User License: 10 /25 /50 Users
ITEM NO 2. PROTEUS PCB SOFTWARE FOR STATE OF THE ART PCB DESIGN AND SIMULATION
1. Computer Simulation of PCB Design
2. Proteus PCB design combines the ISIS schematic capture and ARES PCB layout programs to provide a powerful, yet easy to use suite of tools for designing printed circuit board.
3. Whilst the ARES package can be used as a 'computerized light box', the usual approach is to draw the circuit diagram in ISIS, and then to create a PCB from it using ARES. The net list integration between the two packages ensures that the connectivity of the PCB exactly matches that drawn on the schematic.
4. All Proteus PCB design products also include a basic SPICE simulation capability which can be extended by purchasing the Advanced Simulation option
5. Full feature (ISIS) schematic capture with support for hierarchical design bus pins configurable bill of materials and much more, ISIS lies at the heart of the Proteus system, and is far more than just another schematics package. It combines a powerful design environment with the ability to define most aspects of the drawing appearance. Whether your requirement is the rapid entry of complex designs for simulation and PCB layout, or the creation of attractive schematics for publication, ISIS is the tool for the job. ISIS supports Object oriented editor with automatic wire routing and dot placement or removal.
6. Net list based ARES PCB layout with support of up to 16 copper layers, 10nm resolution, any angle component placement, full electrical and physical design rule checks and much more.
7. Standard version of our integrated auto – router
8. Unlimited shape based power planes per layer
9. Component libraries containing over 8000 schematic parts and 1000 PCB footprints
10. Includes Pro SPICE mixed mode simulator with 6000 models and 9 virtual instruments.
11. Unlimited pin capacity for PCB design
12. Automatic component placement – this tool will automatic place the component specified in the net list onto the board
13. Rip up and retry auto routing. This enables the router achieve 100% completion on many boards. Height Bounds Display. Specify the dimensions of the container and a transparent 3D box appears around the board. Oversized parts will extrude from this container, allowing you to quickly check for production problems.
14.Implementation of 3D Export functionality via the popular .3ds file format.
15. Implementation of 3D printing functionality for color printers
16. It is compatible with Proteus Virtual System Modeling Software.